Thursday, June 29, 2017

Countdown to Amid Stars and Darkness!



Okay, so it's still technically a ways away, BUT it's NEXT MONTH!!!

AND I got to see what the hardcovers look like!!! That's the picture above! Aren't they gorgeous?!


I can't believe it's so close! I'm crazy excited that this book is getting published, and I can't wait for all of you to get a chance to meet these characters and hopefully fall in love with their story! In celebration, I've tried my hand at one of those fancy (not really) novel aesthetics everyone is always talking about! I don't own any of the images used in it, just so you know! Here it is:

 
Swoon Reads also put up a post on their blog written by me about my pen name, Tempest C. Avery, and why I originally started using it in the first place. If you're interested in checking it out, please click this link below:

https://swoonreads.com/blog/swoon-author-chani-lynn-feener-rose-any-other-name-will-still-care-what-people-think/

Keep checking back for more fun info and extras on this book; there's a lot coming to lead up to the release on July 18th!!!

Side note: The paperback copy from the giveaway of BTPH was mailed out today!!! I didn't announce or contact the winner because I wanted it to be a surprise! ;) Hopefully it'll get to you (with the holiday) by the end of next week at the latest! :)

Thanks, guys! As always, questions and comments welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME