Sunday, May 7, 2017

Updates + Beta Readers?

Hey guys,



Figured I'd stop in and give you guys a few updates on what's going on. I still don't know anything about hardcover release dates for Unleashed. I know it's frustrating, it is for me too. As soon as I get news about it, I'll be sure to let you all know! I know some of you who purchased the hardcover version of book 1 have been waiting so that you can have a set.

The third book in the series, Unbound, is in the editing process. And my book Amid Stars and Darkness comes out in July! I'm really REALLY excited for this one! It's being published by Swoon Reads, and branch of Macmillan and you'll be able to pick up copies at the bookstore on release day! It's also available for preorder on both Barnes & Noble .com and Amazon! The book is being released in hardcover, and is a YA Sci-Fi Romance. Sci-Fi isn't my typical genre, so I'm even more excited about you guys getting to read this!

Also, remember the giveaway for a signed print of Hadrian Hale ends in a few days! You can enter two posts down! :)

In other news, I've started work on a new book set in the same universe as the Underworld. Some of you might remember the first attempt at Dionysus's story a few years ago. Well, I've reworked the plot and decided the reason it didn't quite feel right the first time I tried it was because it's not YA. So, it's either going to be an NA novel, or an adult Paranormal Romance (I'm leaning towards the later) just FYI. I'm hoping to get this written and edited ASAP. It's already a good chunk of the way through. :)

I'm looking for a handful of beta readers who might be interested in helping me out with this one. What would happen is I'd send you 3-5 chapters every week until the books completion. More than likely I'll be able to send you more, but we'll keep it to there for now. In return, I'd want feedback about how the story is going, and any concerns or grammatical errors (which there will undoubtedly be because this is a rough draft). Keep n mind again that this is NOT a young adult novel, despite the fact it takes place in the same universe and Hadrian makes a brief appearance. This will have adult themes, sexual situations, and a couple of swear words.

If interested, please leave me a comment and your email. I'll get a hold of you :) Or you can leave me a PM on Goodreads.com if you're more comfortable with that! :)

The cover is currently in the works, so the closer we get to release day, I'll schedule a reveal!

As always questions and comments welcome! Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME