Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Book Release! Echo Island!!!

I know there's been an onslaught of stuff from me lately, a far cry from the usual one post every month (mostly two) or so. I've finally had time to focus on my work, which means I've finally had the time to finish the two books that were supposed to have come out back in April. Echo Island, the second book in the Mirror Warrior series will be released some time by the end of the week! For those of you who don't know, the first book in the series is titled Echoes of Time and focuses on the werewolf Kiley Bryn. This book is all about vampire Cassandra and shapeshifter Harper. The cover will also be released sometime in the next few days, fingers crossed for tomorrow or late tonight, but we'll see. These books are paranormal romance novels, different from my other series which is a teen fantasy, just so you all know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME