Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Title Reveal!!!

It's finally time for me to reveal the new title of the book that was formerly known as Prisoner of Glass! This book has undergone some major--and AMAZING--changes since edits began back in April, and I'm insanely excited for all of you to get a chance to check it out once it's released.

Tomorrow, covers will be up on the Swoonreads.com site, meaning you can all go check them out and vote on which one you like best! I can't tell you guys enough how awesome I think this feature is with Swoon, and how great it is that everyone will get a chance to participate in picking the best cover for the book!

So, here's the new title...

Amid Stars and Darkness

I love it, and I think it really captures the essence of the book! If you'd like to read my blog post about it on the Swoonreads.com site, where I go into detail about the old title and why it needed to be changed, you can do so by clicking on this link:

https://swoonreads.com/blog/swoon-author-chani-lynn-feener-book-formerly-known-prisoner-glass/

And once again, don't forget to check back tomorrow so that you can help pick out the cover for the book!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME