Tuesday, March 22, 2016

My Name vs. My Pen Name ;) IMPORTANT

Hey guys,

I wanted to take some time to talk about a change I want to gradually make over the course of the next few weeks/months. First, I just want to thank all of you who've read my work, followed through a series, and commented/rated. It really means a lot, and I hope you continue to stick with me from here on out. For a while now I've been writing under the penname Tempest C. Avery. This has allowed me to focus on my writing without being bogged down with questions from friends/people I wasn't yet comfortable talking to about my novels. However, I think it's time I finally set the penname aside and being using my real name.

Like mentioned above, this will be a gradual process, and I intend for most of my work that's already been released to continue carrying the Tempest C. Avery name as well. I'll more than likely end up placing both names on these revamped covers. I'd really appreciate you all helping me to spread the word, as I really don't want any fans/readers to slip through the cracks because they no longer know which name to find me under. Again, I'm going to try and keep the penname that you all know attached to all the old works, but from here on out, anything new (not including parts of series still ongoing) might only contain my actual name.

If any of you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, either here or on my Goodreads.com account! I'm going to start switching over all of my stuff soon, that includes this blog, Goodreads, Wattpad, etc. I might even start attempting to be active on Twitter. Some of you follow me there despite my having never actually posted a Tweet so...thanks! Hopefully if/once I become more active there, more of you will look me up! :)

My real name has always been included on my Swoonreads.com submissions, so some of you probably are already aware that Tempest C. Avery is a penname. That, and I've been pretty open about that whenever asked in comments, etc.

So, in a nutshell...

Hi, I'm Chani Lynn Feener, aka, Tempest C. Avery.

Nice to meet you all. And thanks for sticking with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME