Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Announcing Book Three...

This is late, I know! Most of you have probably already seen over on the Swoon blog, or even on Instagram! BUT here is the cover/title reveal of the third and final book in my Xenith trilogy! This book was a lot of fun to write, and I got to explore a lot more elements of the world these characters are in! I can't wait for you guys to be able to check it out....next July. To hold you over until then, here is the cover...…..




Tell me what you think! I love the colors, and I can't wait to have this last installment on my shelf next to the first too! It feels so strange having completed a trilogy!

I've included a link to the original reveal post over on Swoon, so go and check that out for an extended version of this post! :)

https://swoonreads.com/blog/announcing-within-ash-and-stardust-chani-lynn-feener/

3 comments:

  1. I am so hoping that she picks Trystan in the end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that a lot! People seem to really like him :)

      Delete
  2. I am really hoping she picks Trystan as well, I can't wait for Within Ash and Stardust. If she picks Trystan this could easily be my favorite series out of all the ones I've read.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME