Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unhinged is Getting Published!!!

My book Unhinged has been selected by The Polyethnic Publishing! I'll keep you all updating with the details, but as of right now all I know is it will eventually be available in eBook and paperback format! :) I'm very excited that this book has finally gotten attention from a publishing house, and want to thank every single one of you readers who've stuck with the saga thus far and stood by me!

This does mean, however, that all other copies have been taken down, including the second and third books in the saga. For now, I'll be leaving the extra short story up on my Wattpad though. If anyone has any questions or comments, please leave them for me below or contact me on my Goodreads.com account!

Like mentioned above, I am very excited, especially because this means Unhinged is going to get a whole new makeover! Hopefully, after everything is said and done the book will come out even better than it was before! I'm including links to The Polyethnic's website, so you can give them a look, as well as their goodreads.com page! Give them a follow and help spread the word. :)

http://thepolyethnic.com/authors/

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/195638-the-polyethnic

You can also find them on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME