Friday, November 16, 2012

All That We See or Seem Only $0.99!!!

Book three is almost done!!! (The first draft anyway)! So in honor of that, I'm making the first book in the series half off at only 99 cents!!!! This is only going to be for a limited time so for those of you who have been waiting for it to be a little cheaper nows your chance!!! All That We See or Seem, the first book in the Dreamer Trilogy, which later will branch off into the Three Realm series, for only 99 cents! :)

Here's a link, or click the cover photo to the right: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/103697

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I found you through Goodreads and I am now your newest follower! I look forward to checking out your books! I hope that you are having a wonderful Tuesday. Stop by for a visit sometime if you would like! :)

    Leigh Ann
    MaMa's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these books sooo much! (The first two) I love the way you write and I can't wait for the 3rd one!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME